Oct 28, 2010

Thursday, Oct 28 Workout

We did a circuit training today and I was just having so much difficulty enjoying it becuase it was freezing drizzle the ENTIRE time! I had 3 layers on and came home sopping wet! BRRR...thank goodness for hot showers.

The circuit included:
  • pushups
  • bicep curls
  • full sit ups
  • stairs
  • rows
  • undulations
  • more push ups
  • tricep dips
  • reverse crunches
  • forward lunges
  • reverse lunges
  • sprinting
  • hoops
My chest was sore the whole time and I came home and went to bed right after my shower. When I woke up again 3 hours later I had a horrible rattling cough. Guess my workout was trying to work out some sickness!!

I'm going to go tomorrow, I never go on Fridays but I'm feeling gross and need to challenge myself to get back to working out 5-6 times a week instead of 3-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment