Oct 21, 2010

Thursday, Oct 21 Workout

The stars and moon were amazingly beautiful at boot camp this morning. Good thing I liked them because during this time of the year they're still out and bright on my drive HOME from boot camp :)

We did a Tabata workout today--- the one where you do as many exercises as you can as quickly as you can.

We did 4 of:
  • upper body (back and chest)
  • arms
We did 8 sets of:
  • legs (they were burning)
  • core (I felt really strong on this today and even Rob noticed and complimented-- that felt good :))
In between each set we did cardio pushes to get our heart rate up. These included:
  • butt kicks
  • high knees
  • mountain climbers
  • jumping jacks
  • squat jumps
  • jump shots
  • etc. 
It's amazing how good jumping is for you. I think if I create my own workout I will put in the things I hate the most--- including jumping--- because those are obviously the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment